The construction programme is expected to be 2 years.
- Construction of the ground and first floor slabs have been completed
- Blockwork in the basement has been completed
- Construction of the second floor concrete slab has commenced
- PowerOn have completed their initial civil works on Viscount Street
- E.ON have completed their initial works on Golden Lane
The works over the next month include:
- Concrete works
- Completion of works on the second and third floor
- Erection of scaffolding
- Installation of steel framed systems (SFS) for walls to commence
- Blockwork to commence on the lower ground floor
- Deliveries and collections as per the Construction Logistics Plan
Dust, noise and vibration monitoring will take place regularly to ensure that disruption is reduced as much as possible for our neighbours. Throughout demolition the site will be regularly damped down, using a high pressure water bowser, to prevent the spread of dust.
The consented standard working hours are:
Saturday 09.00 to 14.00
No Sunday work
Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00
Consented quiet times are:
Monday to Friday 10.00 to 12.00
Monday to Friday 14.00 to 16.00
We will notify you of any changes to these working hours. Please note contractors may be on site outside of these hours but no works will be taking place.
For urgent issues please contact the McAleer & Rushe site manager, Gary Cullen on 07767 161 006.
For all other matters please contact Cascade Communications:
Freephone: 08081 686 677
Public Consultation Cascade
26 Noel Street
Register to receive our weekly update emails